Wednesday 4 February 2015

Weekly Inspirations - February



Hi there, here I am again, writing with a cup of my favourite tea!
Today I want to share with you some of my February's weekly inspirations...let's start!

ARCHITECTURE: I love the facade, the pastel colours and the modular shapes!
The bulding's name is Yardhouse and it is a workspace based in London, designed and built by Assemble and it is designed such that it can be unmounted and re-assembled elsewhere!! I want it near my house here in Rome!

PHOTOGRAPHY: I've just written about her, she is a very talented German photographer! Her name is "Wandering heart". I really like her photos because they manage to bring me into her fantasy world!! If you want to see some of my favourite photos from her click here!

ILLUSTRATION: When I saw this picture I've immidiately started thinking about a story.  The colours and the lights are amazing! The artwork was made by Pascalle, you can find his works on deviantart.com!

ART: These wonderful murals were made by a young Atlanta based artist known as HENSE! This is totally a work of art!! In Rome there are great murals made by BLU, you can see them here.

That's all!! thanks for reading!


Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment